Guys would you date a musician/composer? What do you think about it?

Whenever I tell a guy what do I do for living I get the felling they look at me funny or think less of me because of that. I have a very active lifestyle and I'm probably out every nigth because of work, even if it's just social party's it's important for me to go.

Although I'm far for where I want to be I can almost get to the point of saying I earn my living out of this. I've work for some famous labels, and I sell 2 of my songs to known artists. I drooped university because I needed to focus on my career. But whenever I tell guys what I do, I think they look at me like I'm stupid or crazy

Most Helpful Guy

• The last girl I dated was a world-class violinist in one of the top 3 symphonies in the world. She was a really big music geek and a bit socially awkward, but still a sweet girl in many ways. It didn't end up working out, but I wouldn't rule out dating another musician. She hooked me up with tons of great tickets and I saw her perform live 7 or 8 times. Can't complain!

What Guys Said 3

• The only thing I wouldn't like about it would be if she was away a lot, because I love getting to spend time with her. I wouldn't mind learning music from her though, because I would love to be able to produce music myself.

• HELL YES! A girl that's into the arts and loves to create something that's beautiful, who wouldn't?

• Well it seems a bit easier than telling girls that I ride bmx, I don't make a living off it but its my life

What Girls Said 1