Favorite flavor lip gloss? FOR GUYS.

weird question right? just wanted to get some male opinions. when you kiss a girl do you like it if they wear flavored lip gloss? if so then what flavor or brand is your favorite? OR, do you prefer bare lips?

also, a random question I'm throwing in here, for a first kiss, do you prefer something soft and gentle, or firm? Thank you :D

Most Helpful Guy

• But see, that's only going to make me want more lip action so I can get a taste lol.

What Guys Said 5

• I like clear or nude. As for flavors, I don't really care. Whatever flavor she'd like. I"m not allergic to girls or their lips, so it can be her pick. Bare lips that are moist and not cracked up are attractive as well. I like firm kisses unless she's the shy type who only gives little pecks. That's kind of cute too.

• Who has a lip-gloss fetish?

*raises hand*

:-P

----

The color (or lack thereof)...whatever she feels looks good. I prefer something that tastes good when I kiss her lips.

For some reason I like lime.

• I like flavored lip gloss on a girl. My favorite flavor of lip gloss for a girl would have to be either french vanilla or or anything that starts with cherry like cherry pie. For first kiss? soft and gentle, just a good way to get acquainted with a new girls lips haha.

• Women look extra sexy with lip gloss. Any flavor is fine with me, just as long it isn't banana.

• Whatever flavour it is, make sure it's not sickly. Cherry is my favourite

And gentle:D

What Girls Said 0