Which of these topics is most interesting for a paper about online vs. real-life relationships?

Which of these topics do you find most interesting for comparing and contrasting the differences between relationships (friends and/or dating) formed online vs. those formed in real life?

Can you elaborate on why you think they're interesting or what points you'd include about how they apply to both online/real-life relationships?

Are there any other topics that could be more interesting that I forgot to include?

• Self-disclosure
  • Conflict Resolution
  • Intimacy
    Vote C
  • Other (please specify and give examples if possible)
    Vote D

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• I think intimacy would be a REALLY interesting topic. ;-)

What Girls Said 1

• I vote intimacy with a dash of self-disclosure. It would be interesting to see who people actually feel closest to and most open toward, and what factors play into it.

For example, the people I'm friends with at school practically no nothing about the real me. Haha "the real me" sounds so dramatic, but mostly I mean I don't feel close to them because we would probably disagree on a lot of the things that are important to me, so I avoid those topics. I don't get "deep" with them.

• practically KNOW* nothing :P