Was This Text Really a "Slip-Up"?

I was texting this guy that I'm pretty into. Here's a snippet of the conversation:

"Alright, how many numbers do you need?"

"Oy, about 18 more."

"All right, Sweet-Cake. I'm just going to start sending them to you back-to-back." (one second later) "I didn't mean to call you Sweet-Cake, that was supposed to be an exclamation point."

Now, call me crazy, but how do you get "Sweet-Cake" when trying to put a "!"? Was that slip-up intentional?

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't have made much of it if he hadn't tried to correct himself because I myself use a lot of nick-names for people, especially when texting. But the fact that he came back with that excuse seems to hint that he caught himself off guard and didn't actually realize he had just written that. I think the slip-up was accidental but that it was really a sign that he might think of you that way. How about trying the same stunt on him? Call him some cute nickname and see how he reacts to it. Or, better yet, if you want to make this into an inside joke, actually start calling him sweet-cake. Good luck and, most of all, have fun!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0