I'm afraid I annoyed him by texting him too late...?

I texted my best guy friend at 11, because I told him I would text him earlier and I was apologizing because I didn't. He answered back saying its okay but he's in bed now and he hopes I have a good night. I was kinda having a bad day/evening so I just texted him just to hear from him again because it always cheers me up, and now I feel awful because I know he wakes up really early and he usually goes to bed at 11.

I didn't answer his text. Should I text him to apologize tomorrow? I don't want to say "I'm sorry, but I just had to text you because I'm really selfish and I just had to hear from you because you brighten my day"... lol... I feel terrible :\

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't worry, ifhe likes you he will forgive you; if he doesn't forgive you, it means he never liked you that much!

IF you contact him again tomorrow, tell him EXACTLY what you said in those last two lines..honesty is the best policy!

What Guys Said 2

• Any of my closest friends could text me or even call me at 2am in the morning, waking me up just to chat and I wouldn't be annoyed. I'd just laugh it off and tell them they're ridiculous for doing so! But still. I doubt he was annoyed at all.

• Well he doesn't sound annoyed or upset at all, just going to sleep is all. If you were having a rough day, why didn't you text him earlier though?

To be blunt, don't make it such a big deal, he surely doesn't think it is.

What Girls Said 4

• Chill, it's just a text, you didn't ruin his night by texting at 11. You're friends, my friends call me in the middle of the night when something is up, I don't mind because they're my friends. I'm sure he's okay with it like he said. Don't worry about it!

• best guy friend? if your asking a question about this, I think someone likes another someoneeeee :)

• if he was annoyed he wouldn't have responded at all! the fact that he responded to tell you he was in bed means he cares about responding.

• If he thinks of you as his best girl friend then I don't see it being an issue, he didn't sound annoyed but just really wanting to go bed/back to sleep. It was nice of you to apologize to him that first time ( nothing worse than being told someone is going to text/call you and then don't and never apologize for it). If you're going to apoplogize to him again I think what you wrote there is great :)