Should I be flattered?

I made out with a girl who used to (and probably still is) dating a celebrity (a good-looking host of a successful TV show).

She told me flat out that she liked me. Should I be flattered that this celebrity-dating girl found me attractive?

Note: We didn't take it further obviously because of him (amongst other things).

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't be flattered to be someone's play thing when you know she's not coming to you and leaving the celeb -- which WOULD be flattering, as it would indicate that she values you above him. This just means she's a tramp.

• I see where you're coming from. I was a little upset I couldn't take it any further, but when I put it into context ... this is like a mega hot chick who has had guys fawning all over her all her life, including good looking celebs like him, and she actually told me she liked me ... so I don't really know whether to feel upset or flattered. LOL!

• Well, it's always nice to get the attention, right? It's just no one really knows what she tells each of these fawning guys... I'd go for feeling flattered, but thinking realistically.

What Girls Said 6

• Well you shouldn't be offended, that's kinda logical. Ofcourse you should be flattered. Easy question to me :)

• I immediately thought of Ryan Seacrest after reading this question, was I the only one?

Anyway back to your questions, yes you should :)

• HAHAHAH so did I!

• No, not Ryan Seacrest. Very close though. Sorry, but can't name him for obvious reasons.

• @CallaLily I knew it lol

@ QA yeah I understand that, it was just one of those moments where you see/hear/read something and then someone springs to mind for *almost* no apparent reason.

• What you may have homewrecked a celebrity relationship? Not many people can say that, that's a cool story.

• Nah, no homewrecking. Don't think they are that serious anyway.

• Are you focusing on the fact that she's a celebrity or the fact that she's hot?

• She's hot but she has her limits with me (make out, but no sex ... yet). But I feel flattered she would even make out with me, if that makes sense.

• I would. I would be more flatter if I was dating Apolo Ohno but oh wait he is a celebrity... I would be flatter but what was the reason they broke up?

• Why wouldn't you be?

But really, like a celebrity TV show host...

What Guys Said 2

• No, I wouldn't be flattered She is just using you for advice, or as a sounding board, and gee it sounds like you are even paying for the privilege of listening to her tell you about him!

I'd stop returning her calls, tell her good luck with her father...

• Yes, she was just using me for advice while she was kissing and with my hands all over her sexy body. LOL!

• Oh, well, maybe she's willing to share herself! I'd still assume she will choose the celeb over you...be ready for that.

• In short, yes.