My ex has been texting me lately but he has a new girl?

We were really close and dating for a couple of months. A month after we broke up he was texting me that he.wanted me back. He hurt me big time so I said no. We been broken up for 7 months now and have been going through drama back and forth. I Finally was ready to forgive him and told him I wanted him back but he said he moved on that.was like two months ago. Now he added me back on fb and has been texting me a lot. I'm not sure if he wants me back or is just playing games with my head. I'm going crazy over this.

Most Helpful Girl

• You should move, if he has someone else right now and hasn't broken up with them to be with you, why are you still talking to him, you know its not gonna be something serious but a meat on the size. Make him do things right if he really wants you back ( break up with his girl) until then you should stay away.

What Guys Said 1

• "He hurt me big time so I said no. We been broken up for 7 months now and have been going through drama back and forth. I Finally was ready to forgive him and told him I wanted him back but he said he moved on that."

you sound like a big loser. are you a loser? yes, you are a loser.

he hurt you, you kept talking to him because you have absolutely no self-respect, and now you want him back.

ridiculous.

get yourself together. you're just some bimbo on a side for him. realize that.

move on already. it's the 7th month and you're still living in the past. find a new one.

What Girls Said 0