I've never really kissed him. What should I do?

I've been dating this guy for about two months now, and I've never really kissed him.

We've never really been alone. Like, just the two of us in a room together. And I suppose that could be the reason he wouldn't want to kiss me, he'd rather us be alone?

And it's not like I haven't really tried to kiss him. When I do try, he moves his face to the side or just moves away, so I take it as he doesn't want to, so I don't do anything.

Advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• wow. that's really weird. you sure he's not just using you to make someone else jealous? if he liked you a lot, he'd definitely have kissed you, or at least tried by now whether or not people were there. if he wants a kiss, he will scope out some area and go kiss you. make sure there's no one he's using to make jealous for.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Sorry to say it but he's just not that into you.

• Obviously he does not want to kiss you. Do you really need a better sign than turning your face or walking away? Sorry.