He got all upset because I was pushing him away?

I met this guy online and he is quite a bit younger (21). He wanted to see if we could meet (it was a dating site). I was like OK so after some emailing we exchanged numbers. About three days into texting he tells me I'm too old. I told him thanks for wasting my time especially since he had said he was OK with it. He got all defensive and when I tried to tell him not to make a big deal he got all upset because I was pushing him away?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like he changed his mind. Time to move on, there's nothing else you can do.

• Yeah but when I tried to he got upset and asked why I was pushing him away

• Perhaps he's bi-polar or doesn't know what he wants? Either that or he gets a kick of twisting your panties in a wad making you wonder what he wants. No matter what, you don't need to spend much time on an emotional vampire.

• Oh I won't he gets one more chance and then after that nada if he goes crazy again.

What Guys Said 3

• He is just immature. I am sorry about that... just move on.

• Who knows, why would you want to date a 21 year old anyway, most of the time, sooner or later, they all do something this immature.

• Cause he's hot and I would like some arm candy for once.

• Yeah, that kind of thinking will burn you more than once.

• Well I told him I don't want anything serious

• This has absolutely nothing to do with him being 21. He's just really really crazy. Avoid him.

What Girls Said 1

• some people are just playing around and are like to cause drama. He is an idiot be happy you found out about it so soon, I hope the next guy is better.