My ex boyfriend will not stop texting me/harrassing me?

So far he has sent me about 20 texts some are mad, then he tries to be nice, then he guilt trips me but now they are becoming mean and somewhat threatening. I have ignored them all except to say stop texting me. I am starting to get scared, I am worried he will come to my house. How do I get him to stop! I am terrified!

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Tell him to stop or you will call the police.

2. Get a restraining order

3. Pick up and learn how to use this, he'll be your new best friend against psycho ex's:

link

4. At the gun store, inquire about training, perhaps even bundled in with a basic self defense class. Most of these teachers are ex police officers or ex military and they won't just teach you how to use and maintain a pistol, but they will also teach you psychological techniques to defuse a potentially dangerous situation without having to resort to your gun, but if your life is in danger, you won't hesitate to shoot and defend yourself. If you let them know your situation, they will teach you how to handle it and be in control.

5. move on with your life knowing that you will not allow yourself to EVER be the victim. don't make the mistake of waiting around defenseless.

What Guys Said 1

• tell him to stop contacting you or you're going to get a restraining order on him. which I think you should do any way.

What Girls Said 3

• To be honest, the best way to deal with these things if he is not getting the picture form your direct expressions of "stop texting me" is to tell him you are going to go to the police as he is starting to make you uncomfortable.

If he still continues... go through with it.

• Change your phone number and get a restraining order .

• Block his number. Then if he comes by your house call the police. My ex did this to me and showed up at my work. That night I moved 2 hours away and he still bothers me via email. I regret not calling the police. He will keep doing it if you allow it. I bought a tazer and a gun.