I'm a girl and girls usually like to say lots of stuff and respond with long texts and stuff, do guys hate when we do that? Would they rather have a short direct text, or a long one that explains everything in detail?
Most Helpful Guy
LOL this is a good question and the answer is IT DEPENDS
1) I can't multi-task like a girl so if I am busy, I need things to be short and to the point
2) if she is trying to tell me the same problem for the tenth time, I probably don't want to hear it, because I am going to try to fix it for her, which will make her mad, etc... but if she is telling me about it for the 10th time than she is clearly not fixing it herself... so we find ourselves at an impasse. This is also a place where I would prefer short and to the point
3) on the other hand... If she has my full-attention then I want to listen to EVERYTHING she has to say. I want to enjoy her and how she thinks.
4) if she has a problem or an issue, I want to hear about it... though sometimes I will try to fix it (I am a man afterall) and sometimes she needs to tell me SHHHH I just need you to listen
5) and sometimes when I am talking to her about a problem or an issue, I also want her to just listen to me
Broad generalizations etc here, but in short, it depends.0