Do guys pay attention to what girls say?

I'm a girl and girls usually like to say lots of stuff and respond with long texts and stuff, do guys hate when we do that? Would they rather have a short direct text, or a long one that explains everything in detail?

Most Helpful Guy

• LOL this is a good question and the answer is IT DEPENDS

1) I can't multi-task like a girl so if I am busy, I need things to be short and to the point

2) if she is trying to tell me the same problem for the tenth time, I probably don't want to hear it, because I am going to try to fix it for her, which will make her mad, etc... but if she is telling me about it for the 10th time than she is clearly not fixing it herself... so we find ourselves at an impasse. This is also a place where I would prefer short and to the point

3) on the other hand... If she has my full-attention then I want to listen to EVERYTHING she has to say. I want to enjoy her and how she thinks.

4) if she has a problem or an issue, I want to hear about it... though sometimes I will try to fix it (I am a man afterall) and sometimes she needs to tell me SHHHH I just need you to listen

5) and sometimes when I am talking to her about a problem or an issue, I also want her to just listen to me

Broad generalizations etc here, but in short, it depends.

What Guys Said 5

• It all depends on what yu are talkinga bout in that 'stuff.' If it's current hit songs, or what the stars are wearing, yes, guys will go crazy if you wear them down with all that 'stuff.'

But if it's about what you think of relationships, what you think of what people you both kow have said or done, hey, we love gossip, and we love to go over what a girl is thinking about those topics...

• we payy attention to what you say. but texts are not what you say. I do not want long texts. If you want to SAY something. call me or better yet. yes. face to face. texts are to me only for short info. not to express anything with emotion.

• well am zexer so I lisen to her I wound even talk as I like to understand her views and no a guy does not hate that and sometimes depens on what its about but sometimes it can be direct or in full detail and its good as a guy to know how she thinks and feels about stuff fyi am male

• So then explain short uninterested texts

• Depends. link

What Girls Said 0