Want to date but don't know what I want in a girl.

Recently I've really been thinking about dating a lot, and I've been given opportunities to go out with girls, but I seem to be second guessing things. I don't have any problems talking to girls, it's just that I don't know exactly what I want in a girlfriend, and that I second guess whether the girl in question is what I want and if I feasibly can get her. Is there any way I can get out of this mindset?

Most Helpful Girl

• The thing is - you date so you can work out what you do and don't like. Dating is supposed to be the fun part where you learn lots and gain experience so you're all ready when someone suitable for a long term thing comes along :)

What Girls Said 1

• just pick 1

What Guys Said 3

• It's not a life and death situation, and you're allowed to change your mind. It's wrong to lead someone on, yes, but if you think you like them and you see potential for a relationship, than just try it and see how it goes. You really have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

• Oh Jesus go join the Army or something.

• Wait until your balls drop, then ask the question again in a few years.