Is there actually such a thing as being too desperate? Read below and explain yourselves ladies!

I imagine that there are cases where I guy acts desperate. Maybe texting a girl 3-4 times a day with no response. Calling multiple times a day and leaving messages. Lots of Facebook stalking and liking photos that are months old.

But this behavior possibly happens one out of 10 times a guy is called "desperate"

Now, I don't think this is the norm. Girls seem to throw around the word desperate. When a guy texts 2 times in 3 days with no response, a girl might say he is desperate.

Is he? or are the girls just being very rude? Maybe too afraid of admitting to the guy they are not actually interested?

I think that girl will say a guy is desperate at the VERY POINT that the guy texts or calls one time more than the girl would like.

So:

desperate guy=guy who likes a girl more than the girl likes the guy

I have been told I am acting desperate. But at the same time, I will act the EXACT same way with a girl that likes me and I will be a sweetheart.

Please explain ladies.

Most Helpful Guy

• A guy is desperate if he wants to desperately get a girl to be his girlfriend even though she doesn't want to be.

Obviously if the girl wants you to be his boyfriend, she won't mind if you're calling her.

However, if you two like each other and are in a relationship and aren't obsessed with how you finally "got a girlfriend" and so the like, you don't do stuff that a rational person wouldn't.

What Girls Said 2

• We are girls and we make our own rules,it''s our way or highway

• without logic or reason?

• If its unwanted behavior that won't stop then its labeled desperate. Guys label clingy girls the same way. Try ignoring her. Play hard to get and you might be surprised..some chicks will miss the attention and chase you.

• That has never worked.

This is why I strongly believe the girl was never very interested or less interested.

What Guys Said 1

• The key is to ignore the girl until she gets antsy. Let her love you more than you love her. There's no better way to keep a girl's attention than when she thinks you're not fully committed. Treat 'em mean and keep 'em keen.