Dating online: how to make him want to see you in reality and keep it that way?

I am dating this nice guy from a dating site, I want him to be so interested in me that he will hurry for that we see.

I want him to fall in love, commit.

How should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dating sites only permit to break ice and lead to a date. The rest is purely non-virtual.

What Guys Said 3

• FleurdeJong, you gotta chill out for starters, if you can. Normally, or quite often, guys can get freaked if a girl gets too 'hot' too soon, and it can also work the other way around too. Take your time with the gent and be supportive towards him when he's looking for that. It's not easy to say what's best without knowing the guy but the general rule that tends to work is to take it slowly but surely. Try to be patient and read the signs of what he's looking for - there are always tons of signs as to how to move forward with an online relationship. Wishing you the best!

• Alors, fleur, ca na va pas.

People aren't going to commit in cyberspace. You need to get along well in REAL TIME before anything like that will happen. The dating sites at best are only a way to make initial contact.

• BE Yourself

that is all

What Girls Said 2

• you can only be yourself, but don't be too clingy and don't tell him you want him to commit

• it took a week from the first message for a guy from eharmony to ask me out on a date. it just so happened he was temporarily working across the street from me. so that was probalby why, it seemed to coincidental for us to not see if it was for a reason. we went on a date and a movie, and have spent pretty much every day of the last year and a half together <3