What's the funniest thing you've done while drunk?

I'm not a huge drinker at all, but sometimes I do go a little crazy. Last night, at about 2 AM, of all people, I texted my mom to tell her I love her. In my intoxicated stated, I didn't want anyone to feel left out, so I texted my dad, my sisters, and my brother to tell them likewise. I don't have too many stories at this point, so that one's probably my best so far. So what are yours?

Most Helpful Guy

• I did a physics laboratory on diffraction and Interference plastered and got an A on it. =P I've done a lot of crazy sh*t that you would expect someone to do while partying... Those are probably more fun stories, but that lab kind of sticks out in my mind as what the f*** was I thinking? I was partying for some reason, and was like oh sh*t I forgot I got class... So I drove to school wasted, shot laser beams around for a few hours, collected data, drove back to the party a continued drinking. =D

• That's impressive (except the driving drunk thing lol).

• lol yeah that was a laps of judgement. =P Oh well I managed. Can't explain how hard it is to trace the outline of laser patterns while drunk. =D

What Girls Said 2

• I almost always start doodling on people when I'm drunk... usually people love it and I'll get requests for what to draw, lol...

• OMG! In HS, my best friend was babysitting for the history teacher's kids. They were in bed asleep. My friends & I were out partying & stopped by & we "borrowed" several bottles of his alcohol. Needless to say, she was never asked back to sit, but he never said anything to her about it. We never got caught either. Crazy night.

What Guys Said 5

• Yeah, I once got drunk and asked my hotel maid to marry me. We just had our 22nd wedding anniversary. NOT SO FUNNY, NOW!

• walked into a waffle house without a shirt on with my cousins and I just remember them saying I had to have a shirt on before coming and and these two middle aged women look at me with a huge puzzled look.

Then next morning I could not find my pants.. turns out they were outside the Inn I was staying at drying.

• I broke into a closed bar and opened its doors for people to come and have a drink with me. I was arrested but didn't even get a fine.

• swam and danced naked at my sisters and friends party LOL. vodka is one hell of a drug.

• 0|0