How young is too young?

I'm 17 year old boy and I get offers from all types of girls and I was just wondering how young is to young? Because there is a 13 year old girl who wants to date me and a couple of 12 year olds. I have dated a 14 year old girl before but I don't know if this is wrong a I am really considering going out with one of the 13 or 12 year olds as they are really fit and they don't look 12/13

Should I?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're too old for them right now. It won't be an issue when you're in your 30s and the playing field is leveled, but right now, at these ages, everyone is relatively inexperienced, thinks they know what they're signing up for, and then don't. Date someone who is AT LEAST within three years of your age (older/younger). When the tadpoles grow up into adult frogs, then you can date them...

What Girls Said 7

• I'm sorry, but a girl who's 12-13-14 don't know what "dating" is. No offence to all the girls that age on here, but really. You have girls that are more mature than their age. So I'm not saying they're all the same.

But find a girl your own age, more like 15 and up?

• I think that looking back, everone remembers themselves as a lot more innocent than they ever actually were.

• When you're a teenager its usually a good idea to date people your own age or maybe one year different because you know they are on a relatively level playing field in terms of life experience and sexual development...

• Dude why would you date a kid

• I wouldn't date a kid only girls that are fit and don't look like a kid

• a 12 year old is a kid, that sh*t is illegal

• Actually it's only illegal in some places. There are states in the USA where 13 is the legal age of consent.

• Yea that's too young, date someone your age, 16 at the youngest.

• I would say yes. Soon you will be 18 and if you decide to get physical that statutory rape. Which will make you a sex offender if convicted.

• At the age of 12 and 13 you aren't FIT, you just haven't developed yet! Gross dude, they are children. Look back at a picture of yourself when you were that age, then think about how weird it would have been to date at that age. Leave the children alone. You won't be 17 forever, adulthood is at your doorstep so please act accordingly.

• please no, 12 is way too young for a 17 year old. You could get in some serious trouble if you had any sexual relations with her. I would think at least 16.

• thing is two of them have had sex and the others been giving blowjobs for the last couple of years so they're not exactly inexperienced :/

• Yuk that's disgusting. Kids these days...

What Guys Said 3

• Personally I think girls taht young shouldn't be dating except, maybe, in groups, informally. You are certainly too old for girls that age, in any case, and you could get yourself into a lot of trouble if you do since VERy few of their parents would think it's OK!

• I don't think it's a good idea to date them because in some areas, that can be considered statutory rape, since the age difference is greater than 3 years. I don't know where you're from, so I don't know the laws there, but you ARE going to be 18, so if it isn't illegal right now, it will be then. Keep all this in mind.

• so many "by the book", conformist replies on this one. Life isn't always as cut and dried as this,