Whether it be:
1) intentionally "stalling" replying to calls/texts/messages right away when you get a message from him/her, even when you're available to do so
2) waiting a pre-selected amount of weeks/months to have sex, although you really want to
3) "with-holding" certain "intimacy" skills, talents, or abilities for a set amount of time because you don't want to appear too "fast"
4) trying to "instill jealousy" by talking to other guys/girls just to make the person you REALLY want, desire you more
5) waiting a pre-set amount of time to kiss him/her, although you really want to
6) not being as emotional, sweet and/or compassionate as you want to be with him/her, because you don't want to appear "clingy", "insecure" or "desperate"
7) acting aloof, un-impressed, un-interested, or intentionally giving less attention to, a guy or girl, to appear more "mysterious" and not "easy"; [aka, "playing hard to get"]
Have you done any of these "game-playing" maneuvers before?
Why did you do one or more of the above, instead of being your real self when involved with him/her?
Feel free to name the above examples by number in your answer to make it easy to follow.
Feel free to guess the Pokemon! :-D
Most Helpful Girl
Haha, I'm guilty of one of those. I have occasionally tried to make my boyfriend jealous, just because I absolutely love it when he gets jealous. But only because he knows the line. He gets slightly jealous over my real guy friends (just like I do with his female friends), and we both tell each other this, but it's more of a joke between us because we both understand. But I'll tell him about a guy that hit on me or about a guy that asked for his number, because he's gets all possessive, and I love it.
I do put in effort to not appear clingy, but I'm independent by nature, so it's more of a second-nature and not so much something I have to really work at.
I like teasing him a lot. If we're in public or around other people (even his parents once), I'll play with him and get him all aroused. For instance, once, I was curled up on his lap in an armchair and his dad and stepmom were on the couch. On a spur of the moment urge, I reach around behind me (his parents couldn't see because of 1.) my body 2.) the chair's arms) and started playing with him through his shorts. It's gets him so frustrated because he can't do anything about it.
Annnd Milotic. :)0