How do I get him to stop texting me???

so I met this guy at a xc meet and he asked for my number and I was being polite and gave it to him figured what the heck and at first he was really funny and would compliment me all the time but now he is getting kind of stalkerish and always asking me to send pictures of myself but I never do because I don't know him that well! no he's been texting me everyday and saying: hey hot stuff hows a girl so amazing and wonderful as you doing today? and normally if I knew him and saw him everyday I wouldn't mind but I don't know him and its creeping me out! so how do I get him to stop? I ignore the messages but they keep coming in every day...

Most Helpful Guy

• Frankly, after reading this...this is a bit laughable imo.

You gave your number to a guy you weren't interested in, thus you were sending mixed signals to him.

On top of all this, he's messaging you too much, and/or inappropriate to your comfort level, but you never asked him to directly stop?

Update us on this question, when you directly tell him to stop messaging you. THEN we can help you.

What Guys Said 4

• Ignore him. If he continues to cause a problem, call your phone company and have them block his number.

• Just tell him to stop.

• Just ignore him or tell him to stop BOTHERING YOU :) nothing to be ashamed of doing! its the right things to do when it starts to feel awkward:)

• Tell him your dads a cop

What Girls Said 2

• Why on earth did you give him your number ?! You never thought of giving him a fake one ? I'm not sure what you should do, I think you should tell him to stop, don't try to spare his feelings at all. After you've told him to stop it, don't talk to him again. If he continues, I think your phone company can help you;maybe they'll change your number or block his... oh and tell your friends about this creep, you don't know if he's dangerous or not.

• One of two things, continue to ignore, or tell him to knock it off. Sometimes with guys like this you have to be flat out blatantly honest with them for them to get the picture. Good luck!