Ladies which one these two would you prefer to date?

Guy #1: An athletic prep who comes from a rich neighborhood, is spoiled by his parents, has loads of money, wears brands like polo, Ralph Lauren, Sperry, has a big house and is very ivy league-ish but is very cowardly to stand up to anybody.

Guy #2: More lower class, Works at a mechanic shop to earn his money, wears hoodies, t-shirts, jeans, boots or regular shoes, lives in a decent apartment, more heavily built and never afraid to fight anybody who disrespects him.

Most Helpful Girl

• hmm.. I personally would go for Guy #2 Out of both choices.. But I also like to date some that are on somewhat of my class level.. I do have very successful parents, but I don't think about the money, that doesn't matter. But it's about working for accomplishment. So Guy #2 would be my personal pick. c:

What Girls Said 13

• Guy # 1: Is he being a coward or just comfortable enough with himself to not feel he needs to aggravate a possible fight? I honestly could care less about the background, money, and style of clothes he wears. That's not typically what it's about for me and most people I know.

Guy # 2: I would tend to lead more toward guy number #2, typically because I would assume he knows what hard work is and is able to stand on his own two feet. But the main turn off for me would be "never afraid to fight anybody who disrespects him." Are we talking about full out fist fighting? To me I would see this as someone who can't take any criticism, and I honestly wouldn't want to be involved with someone who throws a punch at the first sign of someone possibly disrespecting him. I see it as more of an immature way of dealing with things, and possibly that person is more insecure that he lets off. That to me honestly is a red flag. I personally have more respect for someone who can handle a bit of disrespect but stand up for himself without having to show off how big and strong he is. Just my personal opinion.

As a woman it's about the actions and reason behind actions that mean more to me that his background or where he comes from.

• Guy number one can't even stand up to a large 10th grader. No guy 2 not a hot head d-bag but if someones disrespects his family member, friend or loved one then yeah he's isn't afraid to let his fists fly.

• Guy 2 I want a guy who is not afraid to stand up for himself or for anything he believes in regardless if it's a physical fight or whether he wins or looses

• Guy number one for sure. I hate men who feel like they need to fight anybody who so much as looks at them wrong. My dad is one of those guys and it's so irritating when he goes on ranting and raving about how he could take this guy or that guy or any guy in a fight. I like guys who are classy and refined and well put together. I don't care if he has money or not but I don't ever want to be with a man with a temper and an urge to fight everything he sees.

• Even if he relies on mommy and daddy for everything?

• It's not a preferable quality but I would take that over a bad temper any day.

• Guy 2, he's a man who works hard for what he has. I'm sure when push comes to shove he wouldn't run crying to mommy and daddy if something goes wrong in life, where as guy one probably would.

• guy #2

a muscles man who is good looking and has a job is very attractive to me!

• I prefer a guy similar to no. 2

• Guy #2 because he inst afraid to fight people- spoiled people (to a certain degree) bother me

• neither

• neither they don't seem like my type I would go for a middle option...someone more similar to me...

• Whichever one I get along with better. I'm not really into guys who fight, but prefer guys who can solve problems using their words. Honestly, neither of these guys is really my type... nor do I suspect that I would be theirs.

• clearly you don't like guy number one based on all your comments below... if you have a rivalry with some other dude then this question is not gonna help you fix it

• This is a biased question. Guy #2 is you, he's clearly made to have a personality that sounds better than guy #1.

• Actually no there's actually a guy in shop class at my high school who I hear lots of girls find attractive same thing with guy number one that's what inspire me to ask this question, but yes I can't stand people who don't work for what they have. so if your not going to give a straight answer don't be hear.

• *know

• no. *NO. the I was a typo. Context clues.

• I'd rather date a cowboy.

But of the two of them, I like guy #2 better. As long as he wasn't all hot headed all the time. I don't need to deal with his bullsh*t. And I won't take him seriously if he goes off and punches people willy nilly.

Not a fan of the apartment idea. I live on a ranch and find an apartment too small. But as long as he wasn't planning on living there forever, he'd be perfect.

• Haha sorry he's far from a farm or country boy.

What Guys Said 3

• I'm surprised girls are not climbing over each other to get at both of these dbags.

• #1 is just obvious.

• Obviously guy #2...