Should I drop him or should I leave it alone?

I met this guy on a dating site. Thought he was interested. I think 3 or 4 times in a row we were supposed to hang out and he canceled on me or just didn't answer.

Someone told me not to do anything and pretend things are OK so I don't come off demanding or needy. But honestly, I'm tired of pretending nothing is wrong. I don't want to be associated with someone who thinks it's okay to keep leading me on then ignoring me. I don't know what to do. Just based on is actions he's not interested. I just plan on deleting him off fb and I already deleted his number and not saying anything.

Most Helpful Girl

• When a guy is into you he will make the necessary effort to spend time with you no matter what. Don't believe his bullsh*t excuses. You're smart to move on. You deserve someone who is reliable and respectful. Sounds like you dodged a bullet w that guy.

What Guys Said 1

• If he's interested then he would have time to see you. I think you should just drop him. No point of waiting for someone who ain't deserve it.

• Yea I just deleted him on everything. Kinda tired of the games

• ye, life is hard enough without those mind games, make your life easier. Good luck!

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah I think you should just delete everything about him. No need wasting your time on someone who's not interested. If he happens to contact you after you delete him, and you have no idea whom it is (since you'd hae deleted him prior to that), then well he'll know fully well why you did what you did, and won't lead someone on next time.

• i don't think he is interestd because he keeps blowing you off