Contacting him... What should I do?

I met this guy a few months back and he just recently responded to my friend request. So we chatted a bit on Facebook then I gave him my number, things were going pretty well, really flirtatious. Then slowly but surely I noticed during the conversation it was cooling off a bit then he didn't text back, so I texted him the next day and he replied with a short answer, so I let it be. The next day I decided to invite him to a group thing I'm planning this weekend and he never replied to that. Any advice on what I should do, I kinda like this guy. What should I do to grab his attention again?

I really don't want to be annoying

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Well, unless running naked around his house is an option, I'm afraid there's nothing much you can do. You can keep on texting/calling/mailing him, but if he isn't answering, that will get annoying and he's not gonna like you. I'd say, just text him once, asking him if he's okay, asking him if he got your text about the weekend and see what he says.

• I really hate being annoying though. Just wish that I could grab his interest somehow

• If you have friends in common you can let your friend talk you up a bit to him?