Kiss on the first date?

Guys, if a girl doesn't kiss you/let you kiss her on the first date do you take it as rejection or do you respect her for it? Would you go on another date with a girl if she didn't kiss you the first time?

Most Helpful Guy

• This *just* happened to me last night. Everything went great the whole night. We held hands and I walked her to her car and she was sending positive signals the whole night. I didn't say anything I just went for it and she turned her head. I went again and she said "not tonight."

That's the first time this has happened to me. It's a terrible feeling. I know she is very conservative but I am having to think long and hard about whether or not to contact her again. That's how I wound up here! I thought I really liked the girl but as a successful man, I am not sure I am willing to invest more time and resources going after this girl if she is just not interested physically. Men have physical needs, and this is one of them. If the girl denies this, what is left for the guy? Any girl can order off the menu, spend a man's money, ride in his expensive car, and so on. But it takes a real woman to be able to support a man's needs, physically and emotionally. I mean, seriously. Here's what goes through my head:

"I just bought you a nice dinner. I can't even get a quick peck? Get outta here, bitch. On to the next. There's plenty of other girls out there. I can't believe I just wasted my time and money for nothing. Ugh."

Do I respect her more for not letting me kiss her? Hell no, less actually. It's just a kiss, not having sex. It doesn't make you a slut. You kiss your grandma.

• I have no idea how old this post is...

but you have to understand that every girl is different. Just because you pay for the date doesn't mean you are owed anything. She might want to get to know you better and there is nothing wrong with that. It may just be a kiss to you, but who the hell wants to be kissing frogs all the time when you can give yourself time to get to know the person better.

Its nice you paid for dinner, but you didn't have to. Next time pay for your own shit so next time you wanna wine about not getting lip action at least you only fed yourself. So what if you have a nice shiny car? Good for you! No one cares. You actually need to learn to be a little patient and not think too highly of yourself. I would dread to go on a date with a man like you.

What Guys Said 7

• Why wouldn't you kiss on a first date? I mean seriously I have yet to go on a date with a girl who wouldn't kiss on the first date, and I have dated all kinds from slutty to hard core Christians. And everyone of them I have kissed on a first date, so if a girl doesn't kiss me on a first date as in I go in for a kiss and she rejects, she won't be getting a call from me ever again. In my eyes that is seen as a clear sign of rejection, I went in for a kiss and got denied, I mean if you like a person wouldn't you want them to kiss you?

• I don't think a kiss makes or breaks a first date. I personally don't like trying for one on the first date anyways, as a bit of self-control shows that you can keep a girl entertained through more methods than just your mouth. :)

• It's up to the girl: she decides.

If she doesn't want to kiss on a first date, I'd respect her.

If she wants to kiss on a first date, I'd respect her just as much.

Wether I ask for another date will depend on a lot of other things.

• Ladies, if you want there to be a second date, give that man a kiss. Im not saying you have to make out with him but it saves us the for confusion. If a guy decides to take you out in the first place, I'm pretty sure you don't have to worry about him rejecting your kiss.

• I wouldn't feel bad if she doesn't kiss meh on the first date. Could meh she's not comfortable or confident enough to domso yet. Maybe time will tell.

• i wouldn't go on another date unless I at least got a bj

• rejection.

no.

What Girls Said 1

• Absolutely. Let him go the whole way on the first date, so that he knows what you're capable of and willing to do with him! Then make him wait a few weeks before allowing a second dose of panty pleasure.