Should I just give another shot and keep trying or should we just go our separate ways?

I have been going out with this girl for like 3 months now. She's cool and all that but sometimes I feel that we are not for each other, we like different things. Sometimes when we hangout we don't end up doing anything she doesn't like to do the things that I like to do. I have been taking her to parks lately because she likes parks but that's getting boring now. I'm thinking of talking her and just go our separate ways because we can't be like this. Another thing whenever we talk is like if she doesn't wanna talk or texts me one word answers. Should I just give another shot and keep trying or should we just go our separate ways. We talk like 5 nights a weeks text good morning and that's it. So what should I do guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe feels (like you do) that having so little in common is a problem. If you're just together to have the sexy sex, it's obviously not worth it. Sounds like you're both letting it drain away, so I recommend having The Conversation: "Do you think this is working out?"

What Girls Said 2

• I'd have the I don't think this is working out convo..I mean it's good to be different but there needs to be compromise and communication :) good luck

• Go your separate ways its obvious you guys aren't meant to be together !

What Guys Said 2

• I'm willing to bet she's way ahead of you in the losing interest department. Three months seems really soon to be bored already. Why did you guys get into a relationship in the first place?

• so what's up with sex life?

• we have sex like every other week because I only see her once a week.

• what is this, long distance?

• no she's 19, her parents don't let her to out that much they are very strick