Girls, would you appreciate a kiss on your first date?

Title says it all :D

Thanks for any replies! and please rate this question! Have a great day! ^^ feel free to discuss

• YES PLEASE
  • He should, it's quite frustrating when he plays it safe.
  • I don't mind, It would be appreciated.
  • No way, it's too early - I'd reject the kiss.
  • See poll results

Most Helpful Girl

• Really depends on how the date goes. Maybe a kiss on the cheek at the end of the night if everything went well, but always read the body language first. I don't see the rush, sometimes taking it slow makes the first kiss better after you're sure that both of you are ready for it but sometimes a kiss on the cheek can let her know where you stand after the date. What it comes down to is the type of girl you have and how much you connected over the date.

What Girls Said 16

• With the guy I currently am interested with and we have a tenative plan to meet up soon. I will take a kiss to give me an idea of what he's thinking but would prefer he just says it. Generally though, what's the rush? it's hard to get to know a person when you start to dive into the physical.

• I wouldn't be ready for a kiss on the lips for a first date and I will probably have to reject it, but a forehead, cheek, or hand kiss, and a really close slightly extended hug I would appreciate. It would be confirmation that he really likes me and that would make me feel good.

• I like it.

At least that way you know he's into you. I mean, the number of times I've gone on a date, we've both played it safe and I'm left wondering ... does that mean he just likes me as a friend? I don't know - it just good to get it out of the way.

Not a full on make out session; but you know; just a nice, little kiss.

• if we had a great date and click I would love to end the date with a kiss, if it was a bad date or I don't like him them a hand shake will suffice

• normally me and a guy would kiss anyway near the end of the date if he walks me home or to my door step.

• Kiss on the cheek for first date is nice, but again - depends on how it went. If the second date went well, then I would be expecting a kiss :)

• Chose C, but a kiss would be nice if the moment comes up and the date went well.

• well it really depends how it is going but I would expect some affection like a hug and a cheek kiss...

• If the date went well, I am definitely open to having a kiss on the lips. If it went okay, I would still be happy of getting a kiss on my cheek.

• i would love it, especially if the guy moved in

• If the date went well or is going well then I pretty much expect it/ assume that I will be kissed.

• no!i am a shy girl.I should understand more.

• Unfortunately, it does depends on a lot of things, so it's hard to tell whether you should make a move or not. That's why I almost always initiate it XD Takes the burden of trying to interpret whether I like him enough or not off of his shoulders.

• It GREATLY depends on the date itself. If it was a horrible date or even mediocre, if he thinks he's gonna make it all better by planting one on me, he's got another thing coming. If the date went really well, then yes, by all means, give me a kiss. Not a big one, a peck on the cheek would suffice.

You really have to gauge how the date goes. Just because she agreed to go out doesn't mean she agrees to a kiss.

• As much as either of us might want to, I do not kiss on a first date, no matter how much I like a guy. I like taking things slow and that means waiting for things to happen naturally. I don't know about other people, but I feel like a kiss on a first date, especially when he walks me to the door, is kind of a forced thing. Most people expect it to happen and it's not as special that way. Plus, if he can keep his lips to himself on a first date, I know he respects me at least somewhat. And that's what matters to me most.

• it really depends how it's going.

What Guys Said 0