What makes men lose interest in women so quickly?

me and this guy were talking none stop and then we hung out. he said he liked me a lot and then the next day we were still talking. with each day he started to drift away more and more and now it's gotten to the point where I'll text him 3 times and he won't reply at all. then I'll text him again the next day and he'll be like "hey what's up?" and I'll be like "nothing you never seem to talk to me anymore!" and he just "goes I'm sorry, I've been busy!" and then I text him back and he won't reply. what makes guys lose interest and is there a trick to get a guys interest BACK?!

i even tried not talking to him at all and waiting for him to contact me.. that didn't work.

ouch some of the replies hurt but I just confronted him and said "do you not like me or something?" and he said "i like you a lot but it upset me when I saw you flirting with other guys." because he saw me talking to other guys

Most Helpful Guy

• Too much too soon.

Let the guy catch his breath, why do women smoother a guy?

• i agree, not that she is smothering him, but the initial stages can be overwhelming.

What Guys Said 2

• what makes me lose interest is when we just don't click or have a compatible sense of humor but from what you said it sounded like you got along OK so idk.

• Easy if she seems easy, slutty, has lots of guy friends, etc.

What Girls Said 2

• You're being too available. I'm not an expert on these things but I know familiarity breeds contempt. You being around so much makes your value go down in his eyes whether you're a highly sought after woman or not. You're making yourself be an available option.

Although it seems wrong like he should be appreciate and happy than a woman is returning his interest without games that's not how it works. Even if he's "busy" a two-minute text wouldn't throw off his whole schedule. When a guy really wants you nothing can keep him away or at least staying in contact so you won't get away.

You're clearly not going anywhere so...

• You're being a little too pushy and guys hate that. Afer the first few times that he didn't respond I would have put him on the backburner but you just keep on contacting him. Then you put him on the spot and called him out for never wanting to talk to you anymore which sounds incredibly needy. This happens all the time. He's just not that into you. If he was into you he'd be calling you, texting you, wanting to see you, responding to your attempts at communication not ignoring them. Move on cause you're really making yourself look pretty lame right now.