Girl you're dating doesn't know how to kiss. What happens?

What should a girl that has never kissed and doesn't know how to kiss do when a guy leans in for a kiss?

I've never kissed before but I have a feeling that it might happen soon. When it does I am not prepared. Should I go ahead and let the guy know that I don't know how or that I've never done it or should I keep it to myself?

How big of a turn off would it be if a girl doesn't know what to do with her mouth? LOL this is embarrassing.

Is it possible to mess up?

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell the guy, that you've never kissed before. He won't think anything bad of it. He might laugh, but don't take this as though he is making fun of you. He might just think it's cute, or be surprised. Maybe he'll even be more motivated to kiss you so that he can "teach" you! =p

In rare cases (cuz you know, there's a bunch of a**holes out there these days), he might just straight-up leave you. I wouldn't EXTREMELY surprised if this happened, because it makes no sense. If this does end up happening, you'll know this guy wasn't the right guy for you, and you should be glad he left before things got more serious.

I'm 25 and have never kissed anyone either. I don't think you should worry about it. It might be awkward if he tries kissing you without knowing you've never kissed before, but it happened to my best friend and she turned out alright. :p From what she told me, there's nothing hard or difficult about it.

What Guys Said 5

• Just have fun. Tell him whenever you want.

Guys rarely judge girls on kissing -skill-. That's more something women seem to think is important. Men tend to just care that she be passionate.

• I would enjoy teaching her how to kiss. Don't worry so much, QA. Most guys feel the same way that I do. :)

• @update

Messing up a kiss is almost impossible...just pucker up and touch his lips. :)

• Relax, follow his lead and be natural. Nothing to worry about.

• personally I don't think it would be a turn off and if I knew before h and I would try my best to make the kiss special.

• HA! Well I guess I would teach her... the same way an underclassman female taught me once upon a time? LOL! If life doesn't get any worse than that...then I must have died and ended up in the Garden of Eden?...heehee..sorry if it sounds as though I am ridiculing you...I am not...I was in your shoes once and Stacie was plenty willing to teach me...she gave me hickies and made my Mom mad...stuck her tongue almost down to my tonsils ( I still had them at that time) and never seemed to mind the taste of my earwax...people have been learning to kiss for tens of thousands of years..you will do just fine...Trust me!

• @Update...would be pretty hard to mess up...don't cut him with your braces, overwhelm him with bad breath or bite him and all else should be kool...(:(:(:

What Girls Said 2

• Don't say it's your first.. Just go for it! Unless he starts really getting at it, then you can tell him to slow down. Even getting more passionate isn't hard either. Just more intense. It's all just a matter of getting the feel.

But it's easy, way less of a deal than you're thinking it'll be. Telling him beforehand that its your first, might make it a little more awkward.

• @update

Not really. Just have decent breath and not super chapped lips. Then you'll be totally fine

• follow his lead