Sometimes I feel like I'm never going to find someone

I am trying to stay positive and truly believe we all have at least one match out there but sometimes I feel like I'm destined to be alone. When I am interested in someone I shy away from ever getting to the point of asking them out on a date. I manage to carry on conversation and laugh and try to joke around, but as soon as it comes to that do you want to go out moment the words have never made it out. Ladies would a guy with inexperience or dating history bother you

Most Helpful Guy

• then start improving yourself.

you shy? DO something about it.

you don't know how to start the conversation, make small talk and connect with the person? DO something about it.

don't just sit around and whine about it. read some material, go out, practice, talk to strangers, whatever

What Girls Said 2

• Isn't everyone feeling forever alone? It definitely doesn't bother me if a guy doesn't have any dating experience, especially since you're young. If you were older I'd probably wonder why you haven't really had a relationship but you're shy, don't worry about it. Maybe you should look for an outgoing girl who will take the initiative! No worries, some people find love at 13 and others at 53, it's no biggie.

• I feel the same way sometimes. Life is long though. You just have to keep the hope alive somehow.

• Everyone I know is happily in a relationship and I have always been alone. It feels awkward cause now I'm in my 20s and everyone's moving forward in their life and I'm 100 steps behind.

• Is everyone getting engaged or married? My sister has always had a boyfriend. I remember that I was the third wheel with she and one guy when I was 13; fast forward 10 years and I was the third wheel again with she and a different guy! So unfair. I still have never been in a LTR.

What Guys Said 1

• I know I will never find someone if I don't put the hard yards in and make something of myself. My personal charisma/charm is about -100 on a scale of 0 to 100, and I am unshamedly so. Sounds like you're similar to me, so if I were you I'd go for substance over style.