One of my girl friends texted me that she had a dream where I professed my love to her.

We are pretty close but it was a really random text. Do you think that she is into me and is dropping a big hint?

I do like her and I have wanted to ask her out before but the problem is that we know each other too well and we already argue so I feel like we would conflict too much if we dated. Am I just over thinking this?

I asked her why she texted me that and she said she just says whatever she is thinking to me because we are close friends. So its cool.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey there. This is a case of either/or. She may be dropping hints that's she wants you more than a friend, or, she is just throwing it out there [hence the randomness]. If you feel that you have it in you, ask her. It may settle your conscience. However, if you do decide to ask her, get yourself in the 'mindset' just incase she says that she doesn't have feelings, or, you are 'just a friend'. Is it just harmless fun/flirting - etc.Make sure that if you do decide to do this, make sure that it won't affect your friendship.Let me share this with you - I had a very similar situation to this with a male work colleague, and we are still together 3 years later! But, remember what happened with me, may not be the same for you. The ball is in your court, and its up to you on how your gonna play it. GOOD LUCK - KEEP IN TOUCH xxxxx

Let me share

What Girls Said 6

• You're not over thinking it. Honestly, if you're questioning it, I wouldn't go for her. I know all the girls who think best friends make the best companions but I know so many people who's friendships have either been ruined or have gotten really, really weird after getting into a relationship and then breaking up.

• i think she likes you and if you like her, friends often make the best partners.

• yes...shes probably been into you for a while...and thought that you might be afraid to tell her because it would ruin the relationship...so instead of coming to the conclusion that you don't like her because if you did you would have made a move by now...she decided to push you along your way

• I do like her and I have wanted to ask her out before but the problem is that we know each other too well and we already argue so I feel like we would conflict too much if we dated. Am I just over thinking this?

• yes...just tell her how you feel and see where it goes

• OH YEAH. She's totally dropping a hint, it's just not a hint, she's basically dropping a boulder and trying to get you to profess your love.

• Hey there again!. If your happy to go with that, then its all good. Just don't let yourself get mugged off. Failing that - ENJOY!. I hope that if you do decide to pursue it, it works out for you like it has for me. Coz, I couldn't be without him now. He is my world. He is the best thing. SOPPY AINTI?!?!?!? GOOD LUCK xxxx

• just ask her out dude

What Guys Said 2

• If she is comfortable texting you that than I would just text something sexual back and see how she picks it up.

• If it is a hint, it lacks so much subtlety you could almost think it's a trick question.