What makes a date good or bad?

What are some of the events that happen during a date that would make you think that it went well or that it was disastrous

Most Helpful Guy

• If you play "heartbeat", thatll make the date very good cause she'll hear the 69 is the only dinner for two line and be like "I want your D NOW"

• hahaha. I see you lol

• rofl stuck up bithces givning my comment negative rating when they don't get the refernce... Like I give a sh*t

What Girls Said 6

• A date that goes disastrous is pretty much when there's tension and discomfort. I don't care if someone is clumsy in the date or there's much silliness and embarrassment. If I'm tense and uncomfortable i.e. can't be myself around my date, and vice-versa (date isn't himself around me), resulting in awkwardness and whatnot, then it would be deemed as a horrible date. Therefore, a good date is one where I and my date are at ease with being ourselves.

• The big thing is just how well I click with the person. Uncomfortable silences can be a damper, or if I felt the conversation was boring or forced I'm not going to want a second date. Also for me, coming on too strong before I know you will make me lose interest.

• it's how the flow of things go. like if we both enjoy the conversations. its not one sided. we both are sharing about ourselves to each other and we are comfortable being ourselves. and the laughter and easiness are there without forcing it. and of course the sparks of attraction are there. and we end up kissing on the cheek or mouth and with that thought we are going on a 2nd date after. that date is awesome.

bad - when we barely look at each other and it gets really awkward. and one or both of us are actually making excuses to go somewhere and leave early and the phone keeps buzzing. and we just are aching to get it over with.

• awkward pauses can ruin even the most perfect date. Awkward pauses is a sign that you don't have much incommon. And a first date at a concert, a game, party or the movies are bad choices cause it doesn't give you much time to talk to each other.

• what makes it good is if we can both make each other laugh, can make each other feel comfortable easily, and can keep a conversation going

awkward silences, or just awkwardness in general are bad. nothing to talk about.

• it went well if we had a good conversation and I feel attracted to him and we seemed to have stuff in common

it went badly if we had nothing to talk about and it was awkward or if he was nice but the idea of kissing him made me nauseous..it's happened before, it isn't the guy's fault, sometimes there is just no attraction. it doesn't mean he is a gross person it just means I don't feel attracted to him and the idea of making out with a guy I don't feel attracted to repulses me even if he isn't ugly or gross. (attraction is not just looks for me it is about a mental connection too)

What Guys Said 4

• CHEMISTRY.

• the flow of conversation.

are there a lot of pauses where you two don't know what to talk about?

are you making small talk or are you two talking about deep interesting things?

does 15 minutes go by really fast, or does it feel like 100 minutes?

• I don't know about you, but usually in my experience, if you end up making it all the way back to her place - even if you don't get invited up the first time - that's typically a good thing!

• The more money the better