Would you rather date someone your own age, older or younger?

I mean for me, I'd like to think it doesn't matter, but I want to date my age or older, and it seems a bit weird to date someone younger. I mean if other people choose to, it's their prerogative I guess, but not sure as for myself.

0|0
7|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Sort of around my age or older.

I don't mind maybe a year younger; maybe. But I've never dated someone younger than me, or my age so I'm not sure. I don't see why not - but someone too much younger than me, and we'd be in really different places seen as he'd probably still be in college or something; or just immature. Maybe in a few years time, my tolerance for younger guys will increase a bit when younger than me, isn't quite so young.

But yeah, mostly I date guys older than me, the youngest guy I've dated was 2 years older than me, the oldest, 11.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• generally my age or older, but it depends on maturity level. Once I'm a little older, if there's a guy who's just a few years younger than me, but still acts at the same maturity level as me, there wouldn't be a problem. Just like I wouldn't date anyone older than me with the maturity level of a first year college student... :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I would definitely prefer older guys or guys semi-close to my age. Literally all of the guys I know that are younger than me or close to my age are immature, perverted, and act more like a chick than I do. If I were to meet a guy that I really liked and he was a few months younger that would be fine, but generally for the most part I try to steer clear of younger guys when it comes to romance and stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say no more than a year younger and no more than four years older. Preferably close to my age, though. I just feel more comfortable that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Older, most people my age are too immature for my taste.

0|0
    0|0
  • older but that sh*t never works out for me

0|0
    0|0
  • older, no question.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I've only been with women who are younger, because that's usually how it works. but I would really like to date somebody the same age as me. I myself am 29 so I think it would be great to meet say a 27 or 28 year old women, who has a career and is intellectual. But older women [for example] late 30's and 40's are very appreciative and don't play games. But I want younger women while I can still get them. Once a women has a kid her body really goes to sh*t.

0|0
    0|0
  • i prefer girl that are younger than me like 2-3 years younger. I don't know why but that doesn't mean I won't date someone my age or older

0|0
    0|0
  • I would prefer to date someone my age or younger. But I would have no problem dating a girl a few years older.

0|0
    0|0