What does she want with me?

So the other night I was on fb and my ex, we broke up a year ago sent me a message. I have never texted her first or messaged her after the break up. this is what she sent me. "ummm can we please talk about you and college. I'm not ready to give up on you yet

i think you should really consider it and college is just too fun to pass up. if you ever want to talk, here's my number . ill make a good argument for college. and I think it will be good for you to get out of your house and away from the farm for a while" right now I'm taking some time off of school and I'm running a dairy farm. I do plan on going back to school. the thing I do not understand is why she feels the need to help me. this is the first time in over a year she has shown interest in me, besides the time she tried to sit on my lap at a bar and try to get into my pant at a county fair. both times payed no attention to her.

how do you guys think I should go on with this? I have not responded to her message.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you are no longer interested in her, just ignore her.

What Girls Said 1

• do you like her?!

What Guys Said 1

• hmm that's an interesting one. it's really hard to say what she wants with you but I'd say message her back and see what she has to say, maybe this is her way of initially starting to get back into communication with you in order for her to talk about other things as well. I'd just say just talk to her and see where she goes with it, what do you have to lose?