Was it just a one night stand?

I've been flirting with this guy during the summer, and have been kissing at parties where we've both been. Finally I went to visit him Tuesday until Wednesday. We ended up sleeping together and cuddling and kissing etc.. He said things like, he was sure my parents would love him, which made me think that he wanted more than just to be a fling.. But since I left Wednesday, he hasn't try to contact me.. I don't know, if I'm just being too impatient, or just too naive for believing he's still into me after we slept together.. What do you guys think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Given that you weren't in a relationship, and you had sex, the ONLY thing you can assume is that you were a ONS/FWB. When you sleep with someone before you're in a relationship, the chances of ever getting a relationship with him are very, very small.

Why buy the cow when you're getting the milk for free?

What Guys Said 1

• All of two days...if he's really into you, and he was into you..he does't fel the need to contact yoou every day. The poor guy is probably just busy. He may be waiting for you to contact him, since hemight worry that YOU were only up for a fling and don't want to see him again.

What Girls Said 1

• um yes