What's your fave cuddling position on a bed? and why?

link

I like f

Because I love being held but also just lying on a guys chest I feel protected

Most Helpful Girl

• I tend to do any of a, b, c, d, f, or h when I sleep with a partner, haha. F is my favorite if we're still awake and just laying around, but A is my favorite for actual bedtime because I fall asleep easiest in some variation of that. B is my favorite in between one because it feels so nice, and is second in regards to sleeping for me. Of course we never wake up in the same position we fell asleep in, though often it's still a close one in terms of bodies touching. We tend to 'seek' each other in our sleep eventually when one moves, haha, so we're almost always still touching, even if it's just feet touching, a hand on one's back, or butt to butt. =P

What Guys Said 19

• A and F are most common. C in the summer when it's too damn hot. B is less likely to stop at cuddling, because it tends to turn into a make-out session, if not more.

When I sleep alone, I toss and turn a lot. When I'm sleeping with a girl, I'm much more relaxed, and don't move around nearly as much.

• I love f. That way I can scratch her back a little and whisper things in her ear. etc. My favorite.

• F, the head on chest, is definitely the best. It makes me feel like I have her but not in a possessive way, like she doesn't want to be anywhere else but right there lying with me. It's a great feeling. Bonus points if she runs her fingers over my chest.

I don't get what guys get out of spooning other than a dead arm and an awkward b*ner

• I would say F is the best.

And just like you said, usually females tend to feel protected in that position, I suppose.

• A is nice. It's like a transfer of warm energy :)

• I like having the girl lay parallel on top of me...it's very intimate, and I'm definitely sturdy enough to handle her laying all her weight on me. :)

• I start with B, and end with E lmao.

I move a lot when I sleep :o

• Spooning. I can hold her in my arms and I'm in prime position for entry should things heat up.

• A, B, and F

• F but her left leg should go across my thigh area since it make it so much hotter

• H

Back to back. Makes me fall asleep faster than any position.

• i love it w a girl falls a sleep in top of me with her head on my chest and my arms rapped around her

• I like B the most

• B just gets me off

• I usually end up at E

but I like A

• I've never cuddled so I don't know lol

• I've been single for so long I don't remember but I think it's very close between A B and F.

• I like A so I can grind my c0ck into her ass.

• I love her head lying on my chest with my arms around her. Also lying side beside looking at her eyes. When available lol.

What Girls Said 12

• A is in the morning, once we're both relatively waken up but not getting up yet - like 6 AM ish. We can't stay like this for the whole night though, or else one of us is not gonna sleep. I think it's my favorite because it's like a little message saying "Hey, I'm almost up. It's the morning". I put myself into this position and usually he wraps his arm around me and it's like a sweet "I'm glad you're there with me" response. B is foreplay. C to me is a half-ass A, so I don't like it too much. It reminds me of the position I'm in when I'm a little mad at my boyfriend and he's trying to make up for it lol.

D is pretty common, but usually we're further apart and our legs aren't touching. It's often how I fall asleep so it's not really a cuddly position. It's for when I want to sleep but I'm not desperate enough to turn my back to his so to be more comfortable.

E is awkward. Never done that.

F is always after sex. I love that one too.

G is pretty common when we're sleeping. Sometime one of us to facing the other so we don't have our back turned from each other. G and H are normal positions to sleep in. I try to face my boyfriend when we're in bed but sometimes I'm just more comfortable the other way around and let's face it, after a while of being with someone, you should be able to choose whatever position allows you to sleep without fearing that your SO will get hurt.

• Well I enjoy A and F the most, but we usually end up in C or H.

H is most common for us, I almost always wake up in the morning with our butts touching, haha.

• A is the best!

It's comfy and it makes me feel protected.

• A and F. Just because I like being held. Realistically E is what's going to happen in the future. Except I'll also have both pillows because that's how I roll.

• I can't say from experience, but I'm sure I'd be most likely to do A, D, and F. lol

• I prefer A.

• Me and my guy pretty much do

A, C, D and H

• same here I like F :D

• A

B (some version of it) lol

E

F

G

It always depends though who is in the bed. lol.

• F of course. :)

• Spooning :) nothing beats it

• (I) - a bed just for me, please. Otherwise, (E) - I would kick him out. =P