What is it with boys and texting?!

One minute your having a great conversation with them and then the next they just stop, and never respond

Most Helpful Girl

• They have a life

Something cane up

What Guys Said 3

• haha I do this all the time. and its not that I'm not interested or don't like you. sometimes ill look at the text think of something to say then get distracted then a couple hours go by and I realized I never texted the girl back.

• I do this too or I don't have any response or so much time has passed that it doesn't seem important any more or I don't care about him enough to text back or I am at work and can't have my phone with me. So many reason people need to get over this not texting back right away.

• Fell asleep or busy.

• Just about every girl pulls this crap with me.

What Girls Said 2

• lol I know, its frustrating!

• they get busy, may not know what to say, may want to seem in control by ending the conversation or being hard to get, hoping you will chase harder. if they are initiating conversations more often that is waht matters. I know it gets annoying though!