Hes not answering my texts, should I email him.

This guy and I are talking he tells me he likes me, so him and I meet up one day and we did... things. And after that he started to not answer me, and no matter what I text him he won't answer. I don't know what I did. But I would like to know. So if he doesn't want to be with me or whatever, I can move on. I just want to know if I should email him because he won't answer ANY of my text messages.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm really sorry this happened to you, sweetie. This kind of thing is never fun. Sometimes people use one another, and once they've gotten what they wanted out of you- they move on and never look back. You're not the first or last person this has happened to, so don't feel lonely.. Just stop texting him because it shows your desperation, and move on as best you can. This guy is a douchebag if he's doing what I just described and doesn't deserve another ounce of attention from you. Once again, sorry this happened, but to answer your question- NO, don't e-mail him or text him or contact him at all.

What Guys Said 2

• no

• he used you for sex. sorry honey.

What Girls Said 4

• If he won't respond to texts he won't respond to email. It sounds like he was just using you imo.

• He obviously does not want to talk to u.sending him an email will just be a waste of time, he won't answer that either. Move on with your dignity, you don't need that guy

• no!

• He just used you! Now he moved on!