How to tell this guy I don't want to date him?

I met this guy online. Things were great talking but once we got together I wasn't feeling it. I acted like everything was fine but I was just tired. He wants another date do I go on it and see if it changes or how can I tell him I'm not interested?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why weren't you feeling it when you got together?

• Personalities tend to change, from online to in person. Also, she may just not be as attracted to him, physically, as she thought she was. Camera adds ten pounds etc..

• So he looked better in photos or his body language wasn't attractive. He probably hung on you because he's lonely or even horny. Going by what you say it sounds like another date might be boring for you; you never know though. I probably wouldn't go unless your options are really limited.

• Thank you!

What Guys Said 2

• I was thinking you should go on another date however from what you told to cavmanier it seems like he is not your material. I might only go on another date just to be nice but end it by saying you're not interested in a relationship.

• I think you should give him another chance and then you could decide whether or not

What Girls Said 1

• you should go on a date with him again and see what happens or if you get interested in him. if you still won't be interested in him, tell him its great to be his friend and you would like it if it would stay that way. just tell him in a kind voice. :) good luck to you :)

• Yeah I agree with this. Sometimes first impressions (dates) aren't everything. Give him another shot and if you still aren't feeling it, then tell him you're just not into him like that. We like when you're honest with us because then we know to move on

• Thank you!