I'm not sure how I feel about her and I don't know what to do.

There's this girl at college. She puts a lot of effort in, but she isn't doing too well, but is still passing everything. I think that she's attractive and I think I like her. But I'm not sure. I can't stop thinking about her and how much I just want to hold her in my arms and be with her. But too often she doesn't reply to my texts, she doesn't ever text me first unless she needs something from me, like any homework or how to do it. I enjoy her company, which is usually limited to during class or while we are both doing the same homework in a room at college with other people too. Outside of that we have spent like two or three days just hanging out, but like literally once a year and I've known her for like three years. Like the past year we haven't really spoken much, but in the past couple of months we have been talking more. The last time we hung out, was a week ago (outside of college) when we went to see Taken 2, which we both wanted to see. She kinda frustrates me when she doesn't reply, even if it is just about college work, but I still want to be with her I think. I really don't know what to do, so what should I do?

I should have also mentioned but had forgotten when I wrote this, but she said to me that a lot of other guys have asked her out and said they really liked her, and she didn't know what to say when they said she really liked her and she said she didn't believe them because of past experiences. She also said that she had liked a mutual friend that liked her back but she wouldn't date him because she was friends with his sister and the sister didn't want her to go out with him.
She's told me loads of other personal stuff like how she has anxiety/depression disorder. I don't know if she's telling me these things because she trusts me and sees me as more than a friend or because she just sees me as a friend that won't tell anyone, maye because she knows I like her wo I won't tell anyone so she can't vent all this stuff to someone. Am I just over thinking things?

Most Helpful Girl

• Does she seem like she enjoys being with you when you aren't doing homework/ college work? If she does, then stay with it. If not, just be friends. Or maybe, you should just ask her straight up to go out on a date? See what she says. Just to get the edge off. But that is really, really hard to do. It requires a ton of courage. I definitely do not have it. You don't want to have to give up a good friendship...but if you really really really want to date her, and hold her in your arms and be a good guy to her, a good friend and boyfriend...then go for it. You only get one life.

What Girls Said 2

• I think she would reply if she liked you, but some girls don't because they think they shouldn't look too available. You could just ask her out. I think she'll go if she likes you and you'll know if she doesn't.

• I think you like her, but don't want to or are afraid to because fear of rejection (the way she treats you, makes you feel that way)

I wouldn't pour out your feelings

Try and not help her, but still be nice

See how she reacts?

What Guys Said 0