What should I do with this girl? Texts me but has a boyfriend

I met this girl 2 years ago and we liked each other and almost dated but her parents thought we shouldn't. She ended up getting a boyfriend and they have now been dating for almost 2 years. During this 2 years, she has texted me occasionally and recently it has really stepped up. She has asked the questions like "I wonder what would have happened if we dated" or stuff like that. I do still have feelings for this girl as I really never had a fair chance with her. I don't really know what to do or how to handle the situation. Should I tell her how I feel or not? Any ideas Thanks

What Girls Said 1

• I'd say as long as she's in a relationship, you should keep your distance with any relationship talk. I know that doesn't sound fair and I know it goes against what your heart says.

But, how would you feel if the shoe was on the other foot? What if you were in a relationship with her for two years and she started texting someone and you found out that she was interested in him?

Just food for thought. Good Luck!

What Guys Said 0