Girls do you want the guys to text you first?

Whether you like them or not would you want them to text you first?

• Yes I want the guys to text me first
  • Yes I want to be texted first but I will sometimes text first
  • No I want to text first
  • No I want to text first but sometimes I want to be texted first
  • See results/ other (explain below)

Most Helpful Girl

• Actually it doesn't really matter as long as he is replying with sensible responses. I just don't like when they reply half assed or ignore my text and reply a while later after I try to contact then with a bullsh*t excuse. My rule is...if you don't feel like texting just tell me...dont ignore me and have me waiting on you to reply. Drives me nuts. Other than that everything else is fine.

What Girls Said 5

• Often it's my boyfriend who's texting first, not always, but often. It's not because of the "gender-role" but because of my character, I'm not good at contacting people by either calling, texting or simply walking up to them. I am getting better, but I'm not good at them.

• surely surely is a must. otherwise, I will not take initiative, I'm too shy to make it. then linking with that, I cherish when a man takes the initiative, ALWAYS.

• No. It would make me think he's not confident enough to act openly. And I tend to like confidence.

• YESSSHH! ALWAYS. . . that wasn't sexist at all... >o^ lol, but sha ^-^ , if you make a girl text you first then its just like... --> (/0-0)/ really? \(0-0\) and when ya'll do text us first it's like ---> (\0o0/) = <3333

• It just lets me know that he's thinking of me. Which is nice.

What Guys Said 0