Is he in it just for sex?

I met this guy a while ago and we have since had sex multiple times. I feel like this will never be anything more than having sex, which I am OK with. However, he is different from other guys that I have hooked up with which makes me question whether or not he likes me. ie. cuddled with me all night after hooking up, got up to get a blanket for me when I told him I was cold, kissed me when I left his house the next morning, lent me some clothes to wear to bed so I would be comfortable, etc. Could there be a possibility for more or should I dismiss his kindness as a thank you for sex.

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely, the safest assumption is that it's just sex, and he's just nice and enjoys being your friend. It's not IMPOSSIBLE that he wants more, just UNLIKELY, because most guys in a FWB simply never want more, no matter how nice they are, how friendly, or how many "boyfriend-like" things they do.

At this point, the only way to know is to talk to him about it. Let him know up-front that you're fine with everything, but that it's been a bit of a mixed message for you, so you just want to make sure that you both agree where things are at, and where, if anywhere, they are going.

What Guys Said 4

• depends on who started the sex game first if he did its just sex if you engaged him first then he cares about you.

• it seems like he likes you to me.

• Most guys know that in order for a girl to sleep with you she has to be comfortable around you, therefore he will do almost anything to make you feel special and like your one of a kind. The next morning actions you describe is something any gud guy would do if he has respect for woman, after all, most do want you to come back.

• You never know, test him, next time he calls you or something, say no I can't I have a date, see.

What Girls Said 0