Teen Dating site(s)?

I'm 17, and I'm wondering if there is a no virus bullsh*t teen dating site for people under 18. I would date girls in my own high school but so far after several tries I've come up short. So is there any site like that out there?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know if there's teen dating sites, but if you start with online dating, you'll finish with online dating, not a good idea

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 3

• I doubt it, it'd be a playground for pedophiles. You better just stick to meeting people out in the real world, many creeps would get a kick out of a teen dating site. It would lead to all sorts of trouble, in my opinion.

• I totally agree. That is actually the first thought that popped in my head. It was asked by an anonymous user...which lead me to be suspect. I really hope there isn't any such thing as a teen dating site in this day and age. Too many creeps out there.

• Good point, and no I'm actually 17, but every time I post a question or comment I get random friend request and messages from crazy girls so I went anonymous on this one

• if you find one, post it here ;p

• If you truly are a teenager...go to the mall...connect with friends of friends. My kids are teenagers and they have connected with kids from all the surrounding towns. When I was a kid we went to under 18 clubs. Not sure if they have them any more, but at least that way people are carded to make sure they are truly teenagers. Good Luck.

• there aren't any and the mall is 20 miles away and has no male stores. That's why I was asking.

What Guys Said 1

• what?