Should I tell a guy I've never kissed before?

Should I tell a guy I've never kissed before? If a guy attempts to kiss me should I say something or just kiss him back. I'm afraid ill look stupid especially Because I'm 21.

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him after if you still feel uncomfortable. He should understand. Alike other activities, kisses increase in quality with practice.

What Guys Said 2

• yeah I wouldn't bother mentioning it , just get some experience and don't bother mentioning it

• There is no such thing as looking stupid when sharing emotions. just let it roll

What Girls Said 5

• If he's about to kiss you and you like him don't say anything,just kiss him back

If you notice that he wants to kiss you and you are ready to kiss him, get close to him, maybe touch his arm while talking, get a little closer, look at his lips, bite yours and look back at his eyes, he should get the message! ;)

• I would say to tell him. I told my first kiss before it happened and it made it a lot less awkward.

• Some may think it's extremely sweet and cute and will make it special

• You can but there's no need to. I guarantee that he won't know it's your first kiss no matter how nervous you are

• i didn't tell my first kiss that it was my first (at 20) and I had no idea what I was doing. I never saw him again, because he lived far away. I felt so awkward after and I really wished I would've told him, since I know I was so bad at it! haha. if it's someone you really like/are comfortable with he'll probably think it's cute to tell him that!