Weird love square...? I'm confused.

About a year and a half ago I started dating a guy that my best friend had messed around with once, they got to second base. My best friend said it wasn't a big deal when we started dating. He and I fell in love, yada yada.

Recently, my best friend started dating a guy I hooked up with several times, we had sex each time. I don't think it's a big deal, I think we are all with partners that we go better with now. I want to tell my boyfriend about it but do you think that would make him mad or weird him out?

Really, also I just was wondering if you guys thought my best friend may be trying to get back at me. I never had feelings for the guy she's with, we never clicked. But I'm wondering if it has bothered her this whole time that I've been dating my guy and she was looking for a way to give me a taste of my own medicine.

Am I just worrying about nothing or are these legitimate concerns?

Most Helpful Girl

• Whether she is dating him to get back at you or not. Who cares. You are happy with your guy and I would probably not tell your boyfriend about your previous hookup with this guy.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• It's not necessary to tell him unless he asks you directly.

As for your friend, has she been passive-aggressive to you at all?