Why should he be viewing other girls profiles if he's dating me?

I was on my boyfriend's Facebook to leave a message and I saw in his recent activity box that he had been on the application Are You Interested. It said he had found Matches on Are You Interested, viewed a profile on Are You Interested and accepted gifts. I've been a great girlfriend to him, always giving him space, supporting him in what he does and making him laugh, so why should he be viewing other girls profiles if he's dating me? This just seemed a little weird. What's your take on this?

Yea I agree with all of you, I just had a bad day and that made me over-analyze things

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you're over analyzing things and overreacting.. I think the real question here is do you really trust him? Because from what you've stated, if your going through his things then maybe you don't trust him and plus you really haven't caught him doing anything wrong. So I say let it go and work on your communication in order to build more trust in your relationship, that way you won't be assuming things over the small stuff anymore.

What Guys Said 2

• I wouldn't place any stock in anything that happens on something like facebook. Perhaps it's an application that he shouldn't have been into since he is in a relationship with you; however, I think all of us become curious as to whether others find us attractive. Even when there's no intention of following through. Unless he's doing something out of the ordinary and becoming distant, I wouldn't even mention this.

• He needs a self-esteem boost.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think its a big deal...its probably not what you think. Everyone just looks around just for fun...it doesn't necessarily mean that he is looking for someone else.