Is it weird to meet someone for the first time and they just start french kissing you?

I met this guy online. We talked for about a week before we finally met up. When we finally met up the very first thing he does is start french kissing me. Is that weird? It totally turned me off. A little peck would of been fine. Now he's asking for a second date and already in my head I've checked out.

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with what's written below "News flash! Most guys online only want sex..." but watch 'most' and most men believe often that what they are looking for online is what the woman is looking for too EVEN if you haven't discussed anything sexual (it's a different thing if you have).

But even we have discussed sex online there are ways to make a woman feel comfortable before initiating it which obviously did not occur to your friend in question.

Well now that you are uncomfortable with him and his behavior , your call as to what you want to do. If you don't want to lay him then don't go; if you want to then go on :)

• Thank you! That makes sense. Now more online for me.

• Go online don't stop yourself from something if you like it. But watch out for a few things for your safety, don't jump into conclusions and meet up someone too soon, don't lead someone on, don't give out your details and most importantly if you meet someone meet at a public place far away from your house, workplace, school etc, ensure that public place is not a noisy place so someone can hear you and notice if you want to scream or raise your voice, ensure that place is like not a deserted place

What Guys Said 3

• well he is used to that sort of thing because he has recieved sex from woman online.. and yes it is true a lot of guys do want sex when online dating ! but not all and that is a very low percentage! but here is the tip the fast a guy talks about sex that is what he wants! if he avoids the subject he wants to know you... but just refrain from the signals! and if they insist RUNNNNNNN!

• News flash! Most guys online only want sex...

• yes very wierd, lol maybe he's just after sex ?

What Girls Said 1

• yes its weird if he did that on the first date then he is definetely up for more on the second , check out