Guys where do you usually take girls you like for a first date? Do you try to go all out?

Most Helpful Guy

• All out? No. Going "all out" on a first date are the definition of chumps. The point of a first date is to get the girl more interested and attracted to you than she was going in and to get her to agree to a second date. Nothing more--nothing less. The time to go "all out" (which I assume means taking her somewhere expensive, wooing her, etc.) is AFTER she's earned it. That's the sort of thing you save for a girlfriend--not a first date. So you do that AFTER you're having regular, frequent, mindblowing sex with her.

The guys who go all out on date one, tend to not make it to date 3. . .

What Guys Said 6

• Usually...something casual, where conversation is palatable, so you can get to know each other.

Usually out for coffee, or out for a meal, are good choices.

P.S. A guy can't go "all out" on a date, until he:

1) knows your personality and your likes/dislikes, so he knows how to "wow" you.

2) know that you are worth his time of going "all out"; on a first date, frankly, he doesn't know you that well enough for you to DESERVE to be "wow'd"

• I'm usually the dinner-and-movie type. Or somewhere else low-key, like a coffee date.

• Sometimes if there's like a fair or a carnival happening somewhere I try to take a girl there, games, food, rides you know. I try to go out from here to there.

• usually the strip club

• Well the last girl I was with I took her out to lunch at an Italian Restaurant. Then after that we went for a walk on a trail along the river

• If I tried to go all out every time, I'd have sold my kidney a long time ago

What Girls Said 0