Does your age range change, as you age

Most people wind up putting an age range on the people they'll date. Right now, I happen to be only dating people from 21 to 25 because I'm 23. However as I continue to age I have changed my age range because of certain rules and ethics.

Do you do this too?

Most Helpful Girl

• I do that too. I'm 21 now, so my dating range really goes from 20 to probably 30. I used to cut off at like 23, but since I'm going to graduate from uni in the spring, I see no problem dating older as I will soon be done with college and thrown into the real world, outside of that little bubble known as ”college life.” lol

As long as the guy and I have common interests and are generally at the same stage of life and are attracted to each other, I have no problem.

What Girls Said 1

• hii, there...

i definitely change my age range as I age! I think it's only natural; something that everyone does. I mean, when you're 16, you're probably not open to dating a 30-year-old guy...but when you're 25, having a 30-year-old boyfriend is probably muchh more appealing. soo, yeahh...i would say that changing your age range is just a part of maturing. ")

What Guys Said 1

• MY AGE...DATING AGE RANGE.

15 ...14-15

16...15-16

17...16-17

18...16-19

19...17-21

20-22 ...18-24

23-26...21-30

27+... 27+

I keep this table over my bed.

• Not only has it changed, but it's also gotten bigger...that's kind of neat (interesting)

• Indeed

We tend to be more accepting and able to understand people the older we get. The difference between a 16 year old boy and a 15 year old girl is shockingly bigger than between a 40 year old man and a 35 year old woman.Time moves too fast when we're younger, so that one year difference is a pretty big deal to teenagers.