What is your thought on interracial dating?

I like dating interracially but, some of the people I know have problems with it.

I get a lot of weird looks for dating out of my race but, I don't care about what others think.

I don't date the women of my race because, I don't find most of them that attractive.

They are always mad at me for that because, I have everything they say they want in a man.

• I'm all for it
  • I want to try it...I've actually thought about it
  • I want to but, afraid of what others think
  • I wouldn't do it unless I can benefit from it
  • I wouldn't be caught dead...I'm no trader

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted "I'm all for it."

I don't think someone should let race inhibit who they love because of social stigma or racial bias. The only thing that should keep you from being with someone are practical matters and sexual attraction. If the person is bad for your life, don't date him. If the person isn't someone you're attracted to, don't force it.

What Girls Said 7

• I don't think anything of it. Me and my boyfriend never really think about it, but we're of different races. It's really just a non-issue.

• all for it! but I do limit what races I do date based on personal experiences. otherwise idc, people should date and marry who they love

• mmmhmmmmm give me a sexy black guy any day of the week :P #teamchocolate #BBC

• I am all for it except American whites though. They freak me out. I also notice that when an attractive black girl dates a white guy, black guys get upset and call her a sell out but on the other hand they all want to date white girls

but anyway I don't care about race, its the attitude that gets to me

• why is baby d*** calling people out of their names?

I heard they call him centimeter peter.

I don't care if a white guy date a black woman.

I don't care what race date the opposite aslong as they are happy.

• I prefer to date my race but there is another race I'm attracted to and curious about

What Guys Said 4

• Haha! I'm a result of one and it's made me very interesting to people. I'm half white half asian; I'm like an exotic flavour without the cultural translation problem. In fact, I'm more English than asian.

I'm all for it. Not bragging here, but mixed race people are HOT! I melt so easily for them.

• I've seen really hot black, Asian and Latina (which technically isn't a race) laies all the time and I could go for that as well as white.

• well white man black girl is acceptable to me but black man white girl isn't

• I guess if people get into it for the right reasons, it's fine. Quite a few people use negative stereotypes about the ones they're not attracted to and follow the positive stereotypes for the group of people they like. It's a bit annoying. That's probably why most interracial marriages are less stable than others.