I like dating interracially but, some of the people I know have problems with it.
I get a lot of weird looks for dating out of my race but, I don't care about what others think.
I don't date the women of my race because, I don't find most of them that attractive.
They are always mad at me for that because, I have everything they say they want in a man.
- I'm all for it94% (15)100% (8)96% (23)Vote
- I want to try it...I've actually thought about it0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- I want to but, afraid of what others think0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- I wouldn't do it unless I can benefit from it0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- I wouldn't be caught dead...I'm no trader6% (1)0% (0)4% (1)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
I voted "I'm all for it."
I don't think someone should let race inhibit who they love because of social stigma or racial bias. The only thing that should keep you from being with someone are practical matters and sexual attraction. If the person is bad for your life, don't date him. If the person isn't someone you're attracted to, don't force it.1