Would you date a model?

Would you be comfortable dating a model? Would you be proud or would it intimidate you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm currently working on becoming a model so I wouldn't mind dating a model the slightest. Though, I'm currently spoken-for.

• Models don't date girls below average in looks AND intelligence. Just saying.

• Sometimes, insecurities are just nonsense. Admit it, if you were dating a guy that looked like an underwear model, you'd enjoy the bedroom time.

• Just the bed room. Now, when out in public together.. That's a different story. Of course, you're not insecure. So, you don't know that.

What Guys Said 14

• No I don't think my personality would ever mesh well with a model

• Most modeling agencies' ideas of beauty tend to be different from mine. Still, I have actually found plenty of models attractive. If I found her attractive and we meshed well, yes, I would.

• If shy wasn't one of the skeletons and had some curves I think most guys would want to, possibly intimidating if she was a super model but at that point pride in dating a super model would outweigh anything else

• I got the same thoughts as the guy below, what is considered as 'an attractive model' not necessarily also is an attractive girl TO ME, so whether or not the girl is a model doesn't matter to me, what matters is whether or not I like her.

• I would date a model for sure.

• definitely

• it's like my fantasy haha

• Yes and proud. Even a blind monkey finds a banana once in a while.

• As long as she was sincere, warm, and loyal I'd be comfortable with her.

• Sure I would date a model.

• Hell yeah I would date a model.

• yes lol

• It would intimidate me if she acted like she was better and hotter than me...otherwise no...(:(:(:

• no. and I'm not attracted to models anyway.

• sorry for disliking your comment but "HOOOWWWWW?

• never understood why. I know they are good looking but I'm not sexually attracted to them. Plus, they're not chosen to be sexually attractive anyway.

What Girls Said 0