Is it a turn off if the guy you like texts you too often?

The girl that used to be interested in me (maybe is still but I'm not counting on it) never texts anyone first. So I always texted her to hang out 2 or 3 times a week for the last month... So is it?

Most Helpful Girl

• 2 or 3 times a week? How is that "often"? Nah. If there was huge interest from her, she'd be replying messages and sending them without having to be approached every time. or just straight out ask her if she likes texting or not, cause you don't feel like nagging her or interrupting her.

She'll.have the chance of stating if she does like texting, and why she doesn't do it often.

If you know she doesn't text anyone first... maybe find another way to contact her. maybe she's not a cell phone person! Find out before jumping to conclusions.

What Girls Said 13

• That sort of amount, no not at all.

I like a guy who makes the effort, who wants to speak to me, makes me feel special :)

If the guy is nagging me every half hour come out come out come out come out, I will rapidly lose interest. I find it very very annoying.

But once, or twice a day, that's cool with me :) Couple times a week is comfortable without being clingy :)

• She either isn't into you or is 'playing hard to get' Either way, forget about her. She's not worth it.

If she isn't interested she should just tell you.

If she's playing games (especially after a month) she obviously needs to get her priorities straight.

• NOT...AT...ALL

Listen, let me tell you something.

If a girl really has a HUGE crush on you and is really interested in you, then she wouldn't care if you texted her like every second of the day. I sure wouldn't mind if my crush or someone I liked texted me alot!

When you ask her to hang out with you every text, what does she say? Give me some more information. So that I will let you know know.

But some girls will never text a guy first because they are afraid that guys will get annoyed. I used to not. But I am slowly becoming a little more confident.

But as some girls said here, if she doesn't want to hang out (and don't tell me because she is busy, if she is busy then she would save up any time just for you) then she probably isn't interested.

• Absolutely, but only in extreme cases. I had a boyfriend once who would never stop texting me, like ever. I would only get a break from him when I somewhere that phones weren't allowed or I was going to sleep. Even then he would complain about it. I had to break it off because I couldn't handle the constant communication.

But 2-3 times a week is good. Every day is good too if you don't do it too much. Just make sure she has time to have a life. Then you'll be fine.

• OMG YES.

I cannot stand it when a guy keeps sending me text after text after text and I'm not even writing back! Don't ever do it lol.

However, you're not texting her nearly as much as what the crazy psychos are to me...Ha, if it's only 2 or 3 times a week then that's not too bad.

BUT if she keeps declining after about the 5th time? She's definitely not interested.

Hope that helps, don't be a creeper lol!

• When I use to have the number of the guy that I liked I would never text first because I didn't know what to say and I didn't want to annoy him.

2 times a week doesn't sound too often.Maybe she's really busy esp if she has a job and school.

• If she doesn't text you regularly, she is not into you. If you have to send her numerous texts to just get one simple reply - I would back off. Save your energy, and save your pride. It's not worth getting that wounded for one pretencious b*tch.

A

• she acted like she was interested and I don't know what happened :(

• I have no doubt that she probably WAS interested mate - the difference now is that she has backed off considerably. Now it doesn't mean that it's YOUR fault - perhaps she's a retard and insecure and never satisfied, or met another guy who is more of what she wants, or maybe she changed her mind because you laugh funny or you have a haircut which she hates - haha. Women are as fickle as the wind - take it from me hun, I am one!

• i text ALL day so not at all

• If she doesn't want to hang out than she probably isn't that interested.

• No at least I know he likesme

• 2-3x a week? That's not alot

• Nah. If I really like the guy it doesn't matter how often

• Nope.

What Guys Said 1

• If she was into you, she'd be the one texting first. That's all you need to know. You texting first just raises her ego. Move on.

• As sh*tty as it is to hear, this guy is right.

• I'm not into sugar coating, so my bad for that. Cold truth will get you happiness.